You are here
Current available jobs in Administration/General Management:
The Receiving Supervisor is responsible for the overall integrity of all Dallas Cowboys Merchandising product that enters the facility along with the specified quality standards set by Dallas Cowboys Merchandising, LLC.
- Oversee daily receiving operations (unloading of deliveries, separation of Purchase Orders, verifying physical goods vs. packing list and receive counted/verified product)
- Communicate with management regarding damage/poor quality goods.
- Trains and oversees all inbound quality control team members.
- Assists in determining poor quality, damaged goods, and non-receivable product.
- Prioritize receipts in order of importance/date received.
- Assist in directing/designing/implementing staffing processes for hiring seasonal/part time employees.
- Drive a performance based environment, metric driven by utilizing/analyzing real time data.
- Be knowledgeable regarding vendor compliance manual.
- Communication liaison within operations and front office in regards to inbound shipment specifications.
- Manage part-time/full time staff, daily responsibilities and work flow.
- Actively participates in weekly/monthly operational meetings.
- Holds high level of detail across the board.
- Drive continuous improvement to ensure quality standards are excellent.
- Perform other functions and activities as directed by the inbound operations team.
- High School diploma required - college degree preferred.
- 1 – 3 years of warehouse experience.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office.
- Able to simultaneously lead a very high level of detail across multiple projects.
- Able to demonstrate flexibility and quickly adapt to changes while maintaining high levels of productivity and effectiveness under pressure.
- Able to work well within a team environment, offering assistance and support to team members whenever necessary.
- Able to work Monday - Friday 7:00am – 4:00pm with flexibility for irregular hours
Contact the TeamWorkOnline webmaster / FAQ