You are here
Current available jobs in Information Systems/Technical:
» Enterprise Systems Engineer - Security - Dallas Cowboys - AT&T Stadium (Arlington, TX)
The Dallas Cowboys Football Club is seeking a qualified candidate to serve as an Intern in the Technology department.
- Work with Technology staff to field basic trouble tickets and service requests
- Assist with support of phone system, telephones and cell phones
- Distribute new PC’s and laptops as part of annual computer refresh program
- Plan, design and implement special projects at the direction of IT staff
- Assist in improving the efficiency of the Cowboys IT organization
Prepare documentation related to IT policies and procedures
Qualifications: Must meet the following minimum requirements:
Pursuing a Bachelor’s degree or already have obtained
- Familiarity with computers; experience with Microsoft Office suite of applications, especially Word, Excel and Internet Explorer
- Strong interpersonal skills and a desire to work with people
- Analytical, structured approach to problem solving
- Detail oriented, organized
- Strong writing skills and a desire to diligently document common processes and procedures
- Committed to going “above and beyond” to serve the customer
- Ability to lift 50 lbs. and handle physically challenging tasks
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, while managing multiple projects/priorities
- Provide assistance with IT projects as needed
- Availability to work standard support hours (M-F, 8:30-5:30) along with occasional after-hours and weekend support
This is an hourly position with a rate of $10.00 per hour.
When you apply for this job online, you will be required to answer the following questions:
1. 1. Are you currently enrolled or have recently completed a degree in Information Technology or related program?
2. 2. How many years have you worked with Microsoft Windows?
3. 3. How many years have you worked with Apple products such as MacBooks, Iphones, IMacs?
The Dallas Cowboys Football Club is seeking an experienced Systems Engineer with a focus on security compliance.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILIITES
· Plan, implement, monitor and optimize the Information Security Processes
· Perform routine vulnerability scans and remediate findings
· Patching of all OSes and software
· Conduct IT Security assessments against existing application and infrastructure, based on security framework / policies
· Define IT security requirements for the IT and business community
· Manage IT Security Incidents process; ensure proper escalation and communication
· Support IT, business, data and process owners responsible for implementing IT security requirements
· Manage IT risk management process and policy; ensure acceptance of remaining risks
· Act as central point of contact for IT Security and IT Risk Management
· Prioritize and manage security and privacy risks to reduce the overall exposure to the Dallas Cowboys and affiliated entities
JOB REQUIREMENTS: Must meet the following minimum requirements:
· Bachelor's degree in IT or related field required
· Minimum two years of IT Security experience / five years in IT Operations / Infrastructure
· Experience in assisting with internal and external audits
· Proficient knowledge related to Server and Networking technologies – including Windows Server, SQL, Active Directory, routers, firewalls, etc.
· Excellent time management skills with ability to use independent judgment effectively
· Excellent customer service attitude (internal and external)
· Expert knowledge of Microsoft Server platforms and technologies, including Windows Server 2008/2012/2016, IIS, DNS, and DHCP
· Strong background with HP server technologies and Cisco network technologies
· Excellent communication (written, oral and interpersonal) skills
· Detailed network documentation skills (technical writing and Visio)
· Strong working knowledge with certificate services including SSL, UC, PKI Infrastructure, local and third party certificate authorities
· Possess high degree of discretion, integrity, professionalism, and accountability for area of responsibility and related results
· Participate in day-of-game and after-hours support rotation schedules
· Other duties as assigned
Please note: relocation assistance is not available
Contact the TeamWorkOnline webmaster / FAQ