You are here
Wed., Sep. 27, 2017 10:30 AM to 11:30 AM CDT
Wed., Sep. 27, 2017 1:30 PM to 2:30 PM CDT
Wed., Sep. 27, 2017 5:30 PM to 5:50 PM CDT
Current available jobs in Information Systems/Technical:
» Desktop Support Manager - Dallas Cowboys - The Star (Frisco, TX)
The Dallas Cowboys Football Club is seeking a qualified candidate to serve as an Intern in the Technology department.
- Work with Technology staff to field basic trouble tickets and service requests
- Assist with support of phone system, telephones and cell phones
- Distribute new PC’s and laptops as part of annual computer refresh program
- Plan, design and implement special projects at the direction of IT staff
- Assist in improving the efficiency of the Cowboys IT organization
Prepare documentation related to IT policies and procedures
Qualifications: Must meet the following minimum requirements:
Pursuing a Bachelor’s degree or already have obtained
- Familiarity with computers; experience with Microsoft Office suite of applications, especially Word, Excel and Internet Explorer
- Strong interpersonal skills and a desire to work with people
- Analytical, structured approach to problem solving
- Detail oriented, organized
- Strong writing skills and a desire to diligently document common processes and procedures
- Committed to going “above and beyond” to serve the customer
- Ability to lift 50 lbs. and handle physically challenging tasks
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, while managing multiple projects/priorities
- Provide assistance with IT projects as needed
- Availability to work standard support hours (M-F, 8:30-5:30) along with occasional after-hours and weekend support
This is an hourly position with a rate of $10.00 per hour.
When you apply for this job online, you will be required to answer the following questions:
1. 1. Are you currently enrolled or have recently completed a degree in Information Technology or related program?
2. 2. How many years have you worked with Microsoft Windows?
3. 3. How many years have you worked with Apple products such as MacBooks, Iphones, IMacs?
This position will lead a customer-focused technical support group to provide timely, professional and courteous customer service to the Dallas Cowboys organization and its venues.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILIITES
• Manage a team of Desktop Support Technicians and interns across multiple venues.
• Train staff to handle current responsibilities efficiently and provide mentorship for future opportunities.
• Schedule full-time staff and interns to ensure adequate coverage during normal business hours, on-call support and event support, as needed.
• Implement and maintain a robust and consistent intern mentoring program
• Establish and implement an incident response plan for the IT Department.
• Review, contribute to and maintain our knowledge base repository, ensuring practical and efficient solutions.
• Establish a Service Level Agreement (SLA), leveraging analytics and reporting tools to monitor, evaluate and with maintain service quality guidelines and timely incident resolution.
• Enhance use of ServiceNow to ensure resolution of each incident, request, change and workflow request.
• Drive, develop and manage the processes and tools used by the IT Help Desk for a consistent user experience.
• Improve customer support by actively responding to queries and handling complaints.
• Provide weekly and monthly reporting on IT Help Desk productivity and issues.
• Drive continual improvement of the Desktop Support Team based on analytics and user feedback.
• Improve user awareness of IT services by spearheading training, documentation and communication initiatives.
• Serve as escalation point for all user requests and incidents.
• Oversee purchasing of desktop hardware and software while managing the Desktop Support budget.
• Establish a standard computer configuration for all venues and ensure adherence to that standard.
• Manage the deployment, maintenance, support and upgrades of all desktop hardware and software.
JOB REQUIREMENTS: Must meet the following minimum requirements:
· Four-year Bachelor’s degree or 10 years’ of technical support experience
· 3 – 5 years’ of hands-on experience in an IT Help Desk or Desktop Support role
· 2+ years’ of experience managing an IT Help Desk environment and its staff
· Proven ability to recruit, motivate and train a desktop support team
· Demonstrated application of continuous improvement and career development concepts
· In-depth understanding of ServiceNow or equivalent ticketing, change management and workflow system
- Working knowledge of first call resolution, escalations, and service level agreements
- Must have working experience with Windows and OSX operating systems, networking technologies and concepts
· Excellent communication and documentation skills—both written and verbal
· Other duties as assigned.
- Availability to work standard support hours (M-F, 8:30 a.m. – 5:30 p.m.) along with after-hours, weekend and event support
Contact the TeamWorkOnline webmaster / FAQ