You are here
The Shipping Coordinator’s primary responsibility is for all Outbound on-time shipping as well as all quality of shipped goods. Secondly, the Shipping Coordinator is responsible for all transportation of goods to Wholesale customers.
- Plan and coordinate transportation of materials and manage the timely flow of customer orders.
- Adhering to policies, procedures and regulatory requirements, coordinating the proper shipping method for outbound shipments (i.e. UPS and FedEx).
- Strong organization of the shipping of product and the preparation for delivery to and from the facility with focus on accuracy, efficiency and time management.
- Coordinate the flow of work by monitoring and delivery utilizing SCALE systems.
- Investigate and trouble shoot problem shipments driving process improvements.
- Drive a performance based environment, metric driven by utilizing/analyzing real time data.
- Communication role with management regarding daily shipments and recap.
- Drive continuous improvement by training to ensure standards of excellence.
- Liaison between picking, compliance, and replenishment areas of the warehouse (understanding the entire process).
- Manage staff, proper on-boarding/training of daily responsibilities and maintain weekly hours.
- Perform other functions and activities as directed by the Shipping Supervisor.
- College degree preferred.
- 1 – 3 years warehouse experience
- Able to simultaneously manage a very high level of detail across multiple projects.
- Able to demonstrate flexibility and quickly adapt to changes while maintaining high levels of productivity and effectiveness under pressure.
- Able to work well within a team environment, offering assistance and support to team members whenever necessary.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule based off volume and needs of the company.
Click here to see all of our employment opportunities.
Contact the TeamWorkOnline webmaster / FAQ