You are here
The Lead Retail Sales Associate assists the Store Manager in Operations and executing development and business plans. The Lead Retail Sales Associate position is focused on storewide communications, training, and supports store/retail associates.
- Drive sales by utilizing advanced customer service skill, sales techniques, and product knowledge to connect customers with the right product.
- Provide customer service by greeting and assisting customers and responding to customer inquiries and complaints
- Examine merchandise to ensure that it is correctly priced and displayed; train employees on pricing and merchandising
- Functions as a role-model to ensure clients remain a top-priority
- Maintain knowledge of all areas of the store and perform all activities of the Retail Sales Associate
- Assist managers in conducting formal onboarding and training programs for new associates
- Perform regularly scheduled store inventories
- High School Diploma or GED required
- 1 – 3 years of retail clothing experience required
- 1 – 2 years of retail supervisory experience preferred
- Able to communicate information effectively and use analytical skills to make decisions
- Able to lead by example and encourage others to follow
- Able to demonstrate flexibility and quickly adapt to changes while maintaining high levels of productivity and effectiveness
- Able to work well within a team environment, offering assistance and support to team members whenever necessary
- Able to work flexible hours, including nights and weekend
Click here to see all of our employment opportunities.
Contact the TeamWorkOnline webmaster / FAQ